Smartwool's best selling, and warmest, base layer, just got a little more refined with an improved fit, chafe-free seam construction and panels that offer more comfort with a pack. - Slim Fit - Interlock knit - 8" (20 cm) center front zip - Back body seam wraps to front for body enhancing fit - Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams - Flatlock seam construction is designed to eliminate chafing - Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool - Garment Weight: 230 g = 8.1 oz - Style: SW0NP221
Cold days on the ski hill, blustery dog walks and spring camping: things that are all made better by the Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms. Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. A wide waistband and smooth stitching up the comfort factor on these year-round favorites. - Slim Fit - Wide elastic waistband (40 mm) designed for ultimate comfort; keeps Merino next to skin - Stretch merrow stitching for comfort and a feminine aesthetic - Size M inseam: 29.5" (75 cm) - Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core - Garment Weight: 133 g = 4.7 oz - Style: SW015257
Giro’s Base Mesh keeps you cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cold. It fits snugly beneath your favorite jersey or outer layer and provides full range of movement. The mesh fabric transfers moisture and dries quickly so you stay comfortable all ride long.
Craft's Windstopper Long Sleeve Crew features Gore Windstopper Piuma 4-way-stretch fabric in the chest and keeps the core warm by blocking wind. • Gore Windstopper Piuma four-way-stretch fabric • Windstopper windblock front • Pro Zero Fabric • Flat Lock Stitching • Drop Tail • Unisex (sizing based on Men's) • Machine washable and dryable
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
When it comes to happy riding, comfort is king. The Evo liner short offers the same performance and comfort features of the Evo Sport bib but without the shoulder straps. The multi-panel poly/spandex tech body provides infinite stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The proven Fox Comp Chamois offers triple density padding and a 4-way stretch that moves with your body to eliminate hot spots and chafing. Compression leg bands keep everything secure, so the shorts don't ride up. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Polyester spandex main body fabric - Built with Fox's Comp chamois for long distance comfort - Custom jacquard Fox waistband - Silicone leg gripper prevent ride up COMP CHAMOIS: The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002 fabric: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft features Pro Zero fabric for a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit that keeps you dry, warm, and comfortable on chilly rides. Plus, the extended drop-tail protects your backside as you pedal. • Soft and ventilating crew neck • Side panels for a more feminine look • Keeps your body dry and comfortable • Flatlock seams • Perfect fit • Excellent moisture transport
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Elastic waist - Wide ankle cuff
The Verona offers four super trendy designs, leaving you with the difficult task of choosing which color will suit you best for the summer. This bra offers perfect support for cycling as well as exceptional moisture control. The top parts of the front and back are made with X-Lite Mesh, a fabric known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation while the front is made of Pro + fibre LYCRA a fabric with great compression. Technical Details: - Jersey Fabric : Pro + LYCRA fiber: Support and shape recovery - X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation - Jersey Fabric Technology: Breathability - Jersey Visibility Features: Back reflective accents
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Quick-drying breathable stretch mesh fabric - 7-panel body shaping construction - Wide waistband with soft inside - Anatomically-shaped women's specific pre-shaped chamois - 8mm dual-density chamois with Gel insert for vibration control - Anti-microbial microfiber
The men’s Woodchuck baselayer packages premium performance in an athletic-brief-style short. The Woodchuck uses an Italian-made, 3D-molded, triple-density pad that is constructed with gel inserts around the sit bones area, providing best-in-class vibration control and long-distance comfort during intense rides. The triple-density men's-specific molding keeps the parts of your body safe and sound while on the saddle. If you’re looking for the pinnacle of performance in a brief-style liner, the Woodchuck is your creature.
The women's Singlet 1001 is the piece you won't want to do without, an ideal tool for managing your body temperature. This lightweight base layer acts as a transitory layer between the skin and the cycling jersey. It evacuates moisture even on the warmest days, so you can wear it at all times as a first layer to stay dry, no matter your sport or activity. - Drytex 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The women's 2004 pants are a perfect baselayer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make them an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Fabric: Drytex 2004 – 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking; antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Fabric Technology: Moisture management - Seams: Flatlock seams - Visibility Features: Reflective accent - Waist: Elastic - Lightweight
Club Ride's DamselCham liner shorts offer breathable support. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. and a soft waistband is comfortable underneath your shorts.
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes S–XXL
For those days where the weather seems comfortable enough to wear just a jersey, it can be handy to have a thin extra layer to keep warm and dry if the weather becomes unstable. The Supra Sleeveless is so light you won't even know you're wearing it. - Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management - Flatlock seams Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes XS–XL
- Superlight Mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling. - Mesh with big-hole construction for super ventilation and cooling - Ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - Excellent moisture transport - Soft and comfortable fit - Full lightweight mesh Fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane
Whether on the road, trails, or in spin class, these versatile undies can be worn under your favorite garment for an instant cycling outfit. FABRICS: Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -Slim Flex Chamois - Women
Bib shorts perform one of the most vital roles – in saddle comfort. Let's face it; if you're uncomfortable, you won't be getting far. That's why the Evo Sport bib short is equipped with Fox's Comp Chamois. With triple density foam and a 4-way stretch construction, it provides comfort for an extended time on the bike. The mesh upper panel keeps the shorts in place while maintaining breathability. And a technical polyester/spandex fabric in the shorts allows them to contour to your body for a precise fit. The Evo Sport liner also provides a convenient storage option, thanks to an integrated pocket system. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Technical polyester/spandex blend - Compression band leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up - Stretch mesh upper panel - Mesh pockets for storage - Flatlock low profile seams - Built with Comp mountain bike specific chamois PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Bodymapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Soft ventilating and ligthweight crewneck baselayer that offers superior function - Ergonomic fit with thin lightweight and elastic fabric - Craft's high-tech micro-polyester fabric with a combination of Coolmax and Thermolite fibers - Flatlock seams that follow body movements and extreme moisture transportation for superb drying effects
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Page 1 of 2 Next page