Parts & Accessories
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
Crank boots designed for RaceFace Next SL G5 cranksets.
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
The Iclic fixed cleat works with all XPro and Xpresso pedals. This cleat is only available independently and is not included with new Xpro and Xpresso pedals. This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. It's compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Allows a customer to convert any Rally 100 or 200 product over to RK/RS/XC pedal body styles.
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
- Tough, nylon toe clips with heavy-duty woven straps - Includes mounting hardware
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Enduro catridge bearings - Enduro sealed needle bearing - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings, nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
$21.99 - $36.99
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
Page 1 of 3 Next page