The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$78.99 - $84.99
- All new DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression - 760mm wide - Featuring our Exclusive Gradient Butting technology - 31.8mm center bore - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance - 9 degree bend / backsweep and 5 degree upsweep for ultimate comfort - Available in black ano finish with color graphic options - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 50mm: 323g - 80mm: 334g
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters - 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle - Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops. - Weight: 329g (44cm)
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
For DEITY, speed motivates us in everything we do and is certainly the inspiration for the all-new Speedway Carbon DH Handlebar. Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand…insane, mind-numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, they are specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control. At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. We've found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter, and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed. - Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain - Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds - Unidirectional Carbon Construction - Damping properties reduce hand fatigue - 30mm Rise - 810mm Width - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - The ultimate combination of strength, weight, and ride quality - Textured non-slip stem clamping surface - Textured grip ends for added bite - The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market! - Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm) - Weight: 245 grams
$19.95 - $29.95
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
A perfect fit, stiffness, and the quality that Fizik built their name upon, that's what the Cyrano R3 Handlebars provide. These handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R3 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for every ride.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
$19.95 - $22.00
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 314g (44cm)
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 321g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
The DRV/AEROa is a high-performance aluminum aero drop bar featuring a truncated airfoil for aerodynamics, comfort and stiffness. The curve has been optimized for modern road levers. The innovative fit and ergonomics of the DRV system include a 7° ramp angle and a 4° flare in the drops, allowing a natural wrist angle for enhanced comfort and control. The DRiVe metric by Profile Design pinpoints the precise position in the drops where riders instinctively place their hands. The metric is incorporated into a new series of progressively sized handlebars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. What is your DRiVe? Gone are the days of simply measuring a drop bar by the standard reach, drop and width. Our DRiVe metric pinpoints the precise position in the drops where riders instinctively place their hands. The metric is incorporated into a new series of progressively sized handlebars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. - The DRiVe Metric: The DRiVe (Drop Reach Variant) position is measured via a 73° line beginning at the bar bore. The DRiVe metric pinpoints the line intersection with the drop. - DRiVe Reclaims Comfort, Power & Control: Modern drop bar designs are deeply tied to tradition. They are designed based on outdated road bike sizing rendering many of cycling intended hand positions unattainable when riding modern frame geometry. The ride positions that are the most powerful and allow for the most control have now shifted into virtually unattainable positions. DRiVe reclaims many of the ideal positions most critical to comfort, power, and control. - Fit Made Simple: To predict the DRiVe position of any given rider, we looked at an anthropological study focusing on the correlation among handbreadth, shoulder width, and height. By measuring your handbreadth we can easily identify a DRiVe that will be compatible with your body type. - Progressive Ergonomics: The tops and hoods complement the powerhouse DRiVe position and the Reach and DRiVe are progressively sized as the bar increases in width. This progressive sizing ensures the most powerful positions remain right where they are needed. - Weight: 315g (38cm) - Size: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44cm (center to center) - Reach: 70, 75, 80mm - Clamp Width: 100mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Clip Compatible: Yes - Drop: 122mm, 136mm, 148mm - Drop Outsweep: 4° - Drive: 105mm, 120mm, 135mm - Internal Cable Routing: Yes (Mechanical / Di2) - Max Brake Lever Torque: 10Nm - Max Torque Clamping to Bar: 6Nm - Material: 6061-T6 AL
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Page 1 of 7 Next page