Parts & Accessories
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
Mount 1 or 2 bottle cages to your saddle with the Tacx Saddle Clamp. It's choice of triathlon and time-trial cyclists where aerodynamics is key. Adjust the angle and height to your preference for an optimal reach.
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions. - Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers - Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack - Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves - Reflective material on logo
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames (right side configuration only). Integrated storage container below the cage with CO2 cartridge holders on both sides of the cage. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. - Weight: 94g
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Storage strap kit for Profile Design's Rear Mount Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Compatible with standard 7mm saddle rails
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Page 1 of 2 Next page