Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
$14.95 - $14.99
Blackburn's Slick Cage is both elegant and indestructible. The polycarbonate-constructed cage offers MTB durability with road worthy appearance. - Minimalist profile - Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip - V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames - 23 grams
Blackburn's featherweight Camber CF Cage is crafted of superlight and incredibly strong carbon. It has reinforcing side ribs that boost stiffness and grip so you won't lose your bottles on even the bumpiest roads. And, the flared opening makes bottle insertion and removal super easy.
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Whisky Parts Co. labeled water bottle - Bottle Cap: Push/Pull - Bottle Type: Bike - Color: Transparent Black - Defined Color: Clear - Insulated: No - Material: Plastic - Volume: 22 fl oz.
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
Blackburn's Tallboy Cage says: Why not keep ‘em cold while on your weekly group ride. Transport your refreshments in luxury with this purpose-built cage. - Keep your 16oz cans cold and secure inside the custom Blackburn Koozie - Extra thirsty? No problem: skip the Koozie and direct mount a 24oz can - Durable, proven, stainless-steel construction - Also compatible with standard water bottles - Includes 16oz Blackburn Koozie - 88g, including Koozie
The ultimate starter combo kit! • Medium-sized saddle bag • Ballistic nylon bottle cage • 15 function super tool with CO2 inflator • Tire levers • 8-piece patch kit • 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! The pair comes with one left- and one right-side loading cage.
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
$19.95 - $20.99
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free.
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
Page 1 of 5 Next page