$47.00 - $49.99
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
$21.99 - $29.95
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
$39.95 - $44.99
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Rear cargo basket fits most two wheel and Delta style Sun Seeker recumbents. - Steel construction - Fits rear of EZ, ECO and X-Series seatbacks - Attaches to Cool Back sear frame and lower seat struts - Not for use on Tadpole style trikes
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
•Powder coated steel construction •Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Tuckernuck Tremont Rear Cargo Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction. Plus, its leather/Velcro straps make it easy to attach to your existing rear rack. - Dimensions: 17" (L) x 10" (W) x 11.5" (H) / Base: 11" (L) x 9.5" (W) - Maximum Weight Limit: 20 pounds or rear rack limit
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1"and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
Wald's medium size twin rear carrier basket is a durable way to carry heavier loads. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry 1-2 small grocery bags in each side basket with greater confidence and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches; tapers to 4.5 x 11.5 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" by 13" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 520 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 520GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 5.3 lbs.
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- Deluxe woven wicker basket woven on a steel frame for structure. - Fully adjustable quick release bracket - Mount: Leather Straps - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10.25x10.25"
Page 1 of 1