$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$7.35 - $21.75
Vittoria introduces Universal Sealant, the new range of anti-puncture bike tire sealants designed for Road and MTB use. The formula of the sealant has been improved. Universal Sealant does not contain ammonia, repairs larger punctures (up to 7mm), acts faster, and is compatible with both Road and MTB tubeless tires and with any type of inner tube. It is easy to use thanks to its specific pour spout that allows the application of the sealant straight from the valve. Universal Sealant is the universal anti-puncture bike tire sealant.
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$12.00 - $15.00
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
$23.99 - $24.99
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
$36.99 - $59.99
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Tubeless repair kit from Muc-Off.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Screws into bars using a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won't seal with just sealant - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
Tubeless Valve/Tape Kit - Includes Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$7.99 - $20.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$27.95 - $29.99
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
$14.95 - $34.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride. - The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants - A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert - The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim - Fits tire widths 2.6 – 3.0" and rims with internal width 32 – 45mm Includes - 2 CushCore Inserts - 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves - 4 Rim Stickers - Installation Instructions
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$16.00 - $57.00
- Made of durable light weight polyurethane - Provides a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Can be reused - Easy, mess free installation
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
$12.99 - $26.69
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
Page 1 of 3 Next page