Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/26 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. This design also sports external bottom bracket bearings that increase rigidity and durability.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's SL-K MegaExo Tandem Crankset. This front crankset features compression molded, unidirectional carbon crankarms, a 42-tooth, left-hand-drive FSA chainring, and a proprietary spacer system to fine tune the chainline.
$299.99 - $309.99
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, so you can analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of Pioneer's Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power's applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, Pioneer's power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet. The Pioneer Shimano Dura Ace 9000 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders, ensconced in one of the most aesthetically pleasing cranksets ever created. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, allowing you to analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that detect the slightest tangent and radial-force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, letting you fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, and active temperature compensation, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
$199.00 - $239.95
SRAM's X1 Crankset takes a less-is-more approach to mountain biking shifting. Paired with SRAM's 1x11-speed parts (sold separately), you get the gearing of a double or triple drivetrain, with greater simplicity, less noise, and reduced weight. There's less clutter on your bars without a front shifter and cable, and dropped chains and chainguides are a distant memory thanks to the ingenious X-Sync chainring teeth that hold your chain. On top of all that, the cranks themselves are seriously light thanks to the 6000-series forged aluminum arms and spider. Experience less with X1, because less is more.
FSA's Gossamer 386Evo Pro Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned CNC chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 386Evo bottom bracket design provides compatibility with nearly every frame or bottom bracket standard with the correct adapter (sold separately). This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
Race Face's Respond crank is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, & weight. - Intended for all-mountain or downhill use - AL-7050 crankarms and spider - Removable granny spider for single ring use - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Triple wiper seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - For aggressive riders on a budget - Exi interface allows easy installation and removal
With Race Face signature styling, the Ride XC Cranks feature the 'EXI interface' - the newest version of Race Face's external bottom bracket system delivering superior performance and excellent value. - Net-forged AL-6066 - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Machined AL-7075 outer chainring - EXI interface allows easy installation and removal - The 32T chainring includes a bash guard
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$79.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Page 1 of 8 Next page