Parts & Accessories
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Shimano Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SHIM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SHIM to adapt 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
Aluminum bash guard.
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II Cranks adapts Shimano cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (2) - 24mm ID adapters - (8 )- .7mm spacers
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 2.5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
$19.95 - $24.95
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only. Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle. - 30 x 136.5mm is for 120mm spaced BMX hubs and 68/73mm BBs - 30 x 151.5mm is for 150/157mm Hubs
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Wheels Manufacturing FSA PF30 Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to work on Pressfit 30 frames with FSA's PF30 bottom bracket installed. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, install the spindle and cranks. Use our Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr *NOTE: The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 1.0mm thick - 10 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Page 1 of 3 Next page