$41.99 - $49.99
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
$39.95 - $44.99
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
$25.99 - $29.95
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
$17.99 - $29.95
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
Top off the look of your retro ride with Sunlite's Wicker QR Basket on the front! It attaches to your handlebars via a quick release mount for easy on and off. The tightly-woven wicker ensures small items stay in the basket, and a shoulder strap is included so you can take it with you off the bike.
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Handlebar Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most bicycle handlebars with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 14.5" (L) x 10.5" (W) x 9.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Carry your groceries, books and everything else in style with Axiom's City-Wicker DLX Front Basket. It boasts durable, epoxy-coated steel and the classic look of faux wicker that withstands water and UV rays. This handy basket has a quick-release mount that attaches to most handlebars. And there's a carrying handle so you can take the basket with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
$21.90 - $23.90
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
$18.99 - $22.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
$28.99 - $29.99
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
The Basil Base M combines practical design with slick design accents. Designed to fit at the rear of your bicycle, this basket allows you to take your essentials just about anywhere. Whether you’re headed to the market to stock up on fresh veg, or heading into the office with your everyday essentials, the Basil Base provides you with ample space for those must-have necessities. Special recesses allow for easier attachment via a spring clamp to your luggage carrier, while the removable design means you can take this basket with you once you’ve locked your bike up, cancelling out the chance of theft. The hooks of this basket also make it suitable for use with all manner of luggage carriers, making it an incredibly versatile choice you can use between frames. The feet of the Basil Base come with protective finishes, ensuring that the base is kept protected and avoids wear and tear over time. If you’d rather leave your basket attached to your bike while you’re off doing your thing, you’ve the option of adding a lock. Another quality design from Basil, this basket is made from a superior steel mesh that will ensure it holds its shape and performs well for longer. The medium version of the Basil Base basket offers a spacious interior with 14 liters of storage. The large offers 15 liters. Features: - Handy spring clip and hook fastening makes attachment a breeze. - Protective feet prevent damage to the base. - Add a lock to the basket for more peace of mind. - Capacity: Medium - 14L / Large - 15L
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you • Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder • Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches • Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart • Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
•Powder coated steel construction •Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Rear cargo basket fits most two wheel and Delta style Sun Seeker recumbents. - Steel construction - Fits rear of EZ, ECO and X-Series seatbacks - Attaches to Cool Back sear frame and lower seat struts - Not for use on Tadpole style trikes
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
$37.99 - $45.00
- Natural fiber construction woven around a steel frame for durability - Fully adjustable quick release mount - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Fiber/Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x10.25x9-inches
Page 1 of 3 Next page